Europe and the world face turbulent times, with the pressures of globalised competition, reduction of costs, mergers and downsizing presenting challenges every day. How can leaders manage these challenges and at the same time create and maintain an effective organization? The EAWOP 2015 Congress addresses this question through the full breadth of work and organisational psychology.
The conference allows OPP to demonstrate its products and expertise on the international stage. We will be presenting and debating on the following themes:
- Authentic leaders are happy leaders
- e-Learning – an exploration of learner reactions
- Helping the 'non-expert' make better selection decisions via automated competency mapping and assessment
- ITC guidelines on computer-based testing (panel discussion)
- Motivational drivers across age groups: clues for theory and practice
- Norms – the importance of choosing the right ones
- Personality without borders: do questionnaire languages and smart-phones bias results?
The EAWOP Conference takes place 20-23 May 2015 in Oslo, Norway.
In the meantime, you can browse the presentations and slides from previous conferences in our website's Knowledge Centre.