The EJI measures seven key aspects of emotional intelligence, showing how well respondents identify and manage emotions, and how well they can adapt and problem-solve using emotional information.
Its numerous business benefits include:
- Boosting performance by helping key people operate at their most effective level
- Helping leaders connect with employees and get buy-in to wider strategy
- Enabling leaders and salespeople to be more persuasive using emotionally-based information
- Enhancing individual capability by helping people manage their and others’ emotions more effectively
- Building resilience by helping employees cope with environmental demands and pressures
The EJI is available now through OPPassessment. To administer the tool practitioners must be BPS-qualified with Test User, Occupational: Personality (formerly Level B) training.