If you hold a Masters Degree in Occupational Psychology or higher (or an equivalent) that includes training in psychometrics, you are now able to register to purchase the 16PF from OPP or its distributors without completing 16PF training.
The 16PF open access policy for psychologists
- Individuals holding a Masters Degree in Occupational Psychology or higher (or an equivalent) that includes training in psychometrics are able to register to purchase 16PF from OPP Group or its distributors without completing the 16PF qualification.
- A purchase of the 16PF Manual is required and enables a psychologist to understand
the properties of the 16PF instrument, its concepts, construction, scale meanings,
normative basis and appropriate application.
- OPP and its 16PF training partners recommend that European psychologists undertake
OPP-approved training in the 16PF, which we believe will enhance their professional
use of the tool. However, this training is not obligatory for those who meet the
educational standards set out above.
- Psychologists based outside the territories where OPP or 16PF training partners offer
training are encouraged (but not required) to complete a self-study 16PF qualification
training (currently only in English from OPP; other language versions may become
available in future).
The 16PF access policy for non-psychologists
- Individuals who do not meet the above specified criteria may gain authorisation to
purchase and use the 16PF by attending an OPP-approved training in the 16PF,
offered by OPP or its training partners.
How can I start using the 16PF?
- To purchase or book training from OPP or its partners and distributors please contact
your local supplier.
- Psychologists applying for an open access will be asked to provide information about
their undergraduate and graduate degrees.