- Dependability – delivering on our promises
- Expertise – detailed advice on all your product- and service-related issues
- Empathy – focusing on your business needs
- Flexibility – listening to your feedback
- Action – working with you to resolve issues quickly and without fuss
When you do business with The Myers-Briggs Company you benefit from our expertise in the field of business psychology and the best use of psychometric instruments. You gain access to this through our qualification and application workshops, our consultancy services, and by partnering with us to co-design and deliver events. Our consultancy help desk is on hand to deliver best practice advice.
- Our Customer Support Team are on-hand via phone, email and online chat
- All emails are responded to within 24 hours
- We pride ourselves on quick resolution of queries
We are committed to providing exactly what you need, and welcome your views on how we can improve.
- We regularly seek your feedback by phone, by email and via our website
- We record all your feedback, queries and suggestions, reviewing and taking action
In the event that you are not satisfied with the service you receive from us, please contact our Customer Support team on 01865 404 610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the advisor is not able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, please ask to be put through to your Account Manager or the Head of Customer Support.
- About The Myers-Briggs Company
- Customer charter