How this role fits into the businessThis role resides within Business Analytics as integral part of The Myers-Briggs Company’s global sales organization. The Business Analytics team provides the organziation with systems, processes, analysis, and insights for better decisions and better results.
- Spearhead building out The Myers-Briggs Company’s Salesforce.com production org.
Continuously review the existing implementation, make improvement and best practice recommendations, and independently drive developments, configurations, customizations and enhancements.
- Identify application-related problems and work with stakeholders, support and third-party vendors to resolve issues.
- Manage access rights for all users. Conduct regular security and configuration audits.
- Perform all day-to-day administrative tasks such as setting up users and profiles, or creating email alerts, workflows, processes, and approvals, just to name a few.
- Introduce customizations to all standard objects and create and maintain custom objects.
- Manage reports and dashboards for various user groups.
- Provide support to global user base and act as the primary point of contact for all end-user support.
- Deliver training and create all training documentation.
- Collaborate with other team members on continuously improving data quality, as well as related to data enrichment activities.
- Support The Myers-Briggs Company’s Scribe ERP integration.
- Collaborate with Marketing troubleshooting Marketo integration, functionality and processes.
- Create functional and technical requirements and document all Salesforce.com application-related processes and enhancements
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - start/finish times will be arranged on a rota basis and some flexibility will be required.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.