How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the Marketing Programs team, part of the wider Global Marketing organisation. This team contributes to the overall success of the business by co-ordinating campaign activities and executing the marketing communication strategy, and works closely with regional sales teams.
The role will manage direct-to-customer campaigns and work with partner organizations across Europe to support their own local marketing activities.
Partner relations – 30%
- Work with Head of ROE/DACH Partner markets to understand and support European market opportunities and Partners’ business strategies, attending quarterly review meetings
- Define and deliver marketing programs to drive customer engagement and revenue goals in key European markets
- Provide marketing support to the network of European partners, providing regular updates on company, product news and customisable assets, working with them to localise materials, develop and run marketing programs, and managing their inbound requests.
Marketing programs – 70%
- Concept, build and deliver a marketing strategy to grow in DACH/European markets
- Deploy print and electronic direct marketing campaigns, identifying target audience lists, agreeing campaign schedules, briefing internal teams and providing qualified sales leads according to agreed criteria
- Work closely with internal sales team to ensure campaigns are understood and aligned with sales objectives, and that leads are actioned in a timely manner and campaign activity is tracked, analysed and reviewed
- Co-ordinate customer and new business lead generation programs (including onboarding, nurture, cross-sell and engagement)
- Co-ordinate company’s presence at trade shows, conferences and seminars, working with Partners as necessary, and owning project plans and co-ordinating activities from concept to delivery and post implementation review
- Source and maintain branded promotional goods to support sales and marketing activities
- Manage partner agencies to ensure maximum return on investment against growth strategy
- Create and manage online advertising strategy through paid search and social channels to drive lead generation in DACH/European markets
- Work with colleagues to agree, create and maintain a calendar of regional marketing communications in key markets
- Co-ordinate translation of all content required to support regional marketing programs
- Support manager in ensuring company adheres to legislative requirements and best practice
- Analysis and regular reporting on performance against KPIs and critical measures of performance and effectiveness
- Manage content on regional website with relevant content, news of forthcoming events and promotional campaign codes.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.