QA Test Analyst
The holder of this post is responsible for scripting and executing Functional testing across a range of Customer and Business websites to ensure applications meet defined requirements.
How this role fits into the business
The post is located in Oxford, England, and will be responsible for ensuring that the software quailty meets internal IT and business requirements.
- Writing test cases and test scripts
- Performing functional tests and documenting the results
- Logging bugs and owning their resolution
- Assisting other team members through the entire software development life cycle
- Assisting in the creation and update of user guides
- Using automation tools for regular tasks
- Assisting the Senior QA tester with test planning and execution
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job.
Apply for this jobView the full job description or apply for this role.