Work closely with cross-functional teams, subsidiaries and global partners to help understand trends and translate these into tangible actionable roadmaps and requirements that drive cross-functional resources towards the on-time delivery of market leading solutions. Be the expert in the portfolio, advocating for benefits and capabilities of each offering to ‘wow’ customers and end users.
How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the Global Products team. This team contributes to the overall success of the business by managing the product portfolio and developing new products to achieve strategic business goals.
This role works closely with colleagues based on the west coast of the U.S. and therefore the ability to work flexibly to accommodate some evening meetings is essential..
- Lead the business planning for new offerings within the portfolio, including development of supporting business cases with ROI analyses
- Collaborate with global subsidiaries and distributors to address global needs and solicit market feedback
- Collect, analyse and summarise data in support of portfolio development and lifecycle management
- Retire products as necessary to optimise portfolio performance
- Produce product/market requirements
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps
- Work cross-functionally (with or without Project Management) to ensure on-time and to budget delivery
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, determine pricing for core offerings (products, programmes and services) based on competition and customer feedback
- Work with Business Analyst and sales leadership to create forecasts for new products, programmes and services
- In collaboration with Marketing, drive and manage corrective activities for variances to anticipated product performance, such as modification of messaging and marketing activity; sales approach; supporting services; product design; pricing; or combinations of techniques
- Collaborate with product management peers and marketing to identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell to complementary offerings
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job.
Apply for this jobView the full job description or apply for this role.