How this role fits into the business
The role sits within the Professional Services department, which provides training in our psychometric instruments as well as consultancy services.
Professional Services Operations - Public Training
- Provide a high quality coordination service including liaison with trainers, venues, and couriers to ensure training programs run smoothly both online and in person
- Coordinate our virtual certification courses via Zoom, providing seamless support for the trainer and participants
- Act as a key contact for all clients attending training programs. Provide an efficient service, owning and responding to queries, and reporting on any issues adversely affecting customer experience
- Ensure customers receive a high quality, professional pre to post training program experience
- Collate and distribute all supporting program documentation for customers and trainers, ensuring all administration is completed in a professional and timely manner with a key focus on attention to detail
- Provide office support and guidance to trainers, ensuring they are well equipped for training delivery
- Oversee the administration of customer fieldwork and essays
- Monitor and manage customers’ program qualification status
- Ensure program coordination adheres to data protection rules
- Collaborate with with the PS Operations team and wider business where needed to provide the best customer focused service and learning experience to training participants
- Support the Facilities Coordinator to collate, pack and send training materials to training course participants and venues
- Work with Training Operations Lead and Facilities Coordinator to improve and document interdepartmental processes
- Provide general warehouse holiday cover for Facilities Coordinator, to include; fulfilling customer orders and completing relevant paperwork in a timely manner, taking delivery of any stock items
- Plan for and organise hand overs in the team for periods of absence
- Provide coordination cover for the wider Professional Services Operations team as required; support Consultancy Operations with coordination of bespoke client projects
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job.
Apply for this jobView the full job description or apply for this role.