How this role fits into the businessThe role sits within the Practitioner Development Operations team, working alongside a team of four coordinators. The team forms part of Professional Services business which provides training in our Psychometric Instruments as well as Consultancy services.
- Support the in-house training operation by drafting client facing contracts.
- Own the coordination of training program stationery - including packing workshop stationery, managing workshop stationery stock, and maintenance of department stationery and materials orders.
- Own training material returns from training programs by working with event coordinators, trainers and couriers.
- Provide ad-hoc support and cover for Event Coordinators to maintain a high-quality coordination service.
- Support the European Practitioner feedback process and quality reviews - including evaluation feedback data entry, producing reporting and presentations on practitioner feedback, communication of feedback results to European offices and Training Partners, and scheduling meetings, setting agendas and writing up actions for management reviews.
- Compile progress and revenue reporting for management.
- Meeting support for managers - scheduling meetings, holding meeting rooms, taking actions and distributing them.
- Checking and coding expenses for training delivery
- Provide reception cover (shared amongst the wider Operations team).
- Maintain a flexible and pro-active approach in order to balance changing demands when required.
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.