How this role fits into the business
This fixed-term contract is needed to support a continued global rebrand project while maintaining support for revenue generating activities across a global organization. This person will be based in our Oxford office working alongside other designers and marketing professionals as part of a larger global marketing team.
- Applying new branding to content from multiple legacy brands - Following brand guidelines including the use of fonts, logos, colour palettes and imagery to create a consistent brand experience for customers and prospects.
- Create visually engaging content to support marketing campaigns, including sourcing stock images, creating custom graphics and illustrations, and developing original infographics.
- Collaborating on and following briefs working within a team of designers, copywriters and other marketing professionals.
- Formatting documents in Microsoft PPT and Word documents to ensure customer facing material is consistent with other branded material – formatting and updating old visual elements to match the new brand.
- Attention to detail and confidence in checking text provided for design material.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.