Customer Support Advisor
To deal with incoming customer queries on telephone, email and live chat, both direct from the customer and from second party sources. Answer these queries or delegate interdepartmentally to ensure that all queries are responded to within 24 hours. Provide courteous, prompt and reliable customer support service whilst problem solving to enhance sales, ensures customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
How this role fits into the business
This role sits within a close-knit, multi-lingual & multi-cultural Customer Support team. This team contributes to the overall success of the business by providing a proactive and client-focused service to existing, new and potential clients contacting the company via phone and/or email and also answering any interdepartmental queries relating to customer experience of The Myers-Briggs Company tools, products and processes, so that customers continue to use The Myers-Briggs Company as a service provider.
- Act as a first point of contact for a wide range of queries – both external and internal (including customer account registration, certification verification, order placement, general account queries, technical queries, IT issues and complaints) to enable The Myers-Briggs Company customers to continue using our services.
- Support the online chat functionality and support customers with queries in a timely and customer focussed manner in line with company SLAs.
- Quickly build rapport with customers to identify queries and further business opportunities, upselling and cross selling where possible.
- Respond to queries in a timely manner or identify and conduct appropriate delegation of queries to colleagues within Customer Support or elsewhere in the organisation, to achieve quickest resolution.
- Assist customers with account management, website functionality, placing orders, booking onto workshops, ordering product through website (including advising customers on topics of eligibility, stock, pack sizes, relevant alternatives or additions) to enable customers to continue purchasing The Myers-Briggs Company products and training courses.
- Act as a guide for qualified customers using The Myers-Briggs Company online platform, to create campaigns, sending out questionnaires and order reports, to enable them to perform practitioner duties.
- Provide support to/assist Sales team in updating customer account information and placing orders generated by the Sales team, to help generate business revenue.
- Ability to take information beyond the initial request, upselling when needed. Communicate with the sales team to ensure that any potential leads that are generated are exploited and transformed into sales.
- Forward issues raised by customers and/or raise any self-identified issues to relevant teams around the business e.g. IT, Marketing, for such issues to be resolved with minimum impact to company customer base.
- Constantly maintain an up-to-date customer database, checking all addresses, contact details and delivery preferences on a regular basis.
- Assist The Myers-Briggs Company global training partners with enquiries, including forwarded email customer enquiries, to help those partners continue to generate global revenue with customers.
- Provide a tailored service and a product which suits customer needs, including upselling/cross selling of products/training where this benefits the customer, to strengthen the relationship between The Myers-Briggs Company and its customers.
- Keep clients informed at every step of the journey towards resolution of their query if not able to offer immediate resolution, to uphold positive perception of The MyersBriggs Company for customers.
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job.
Apply for this jobView the full job description or apply for this role.