How this role fits into the businessWorking within a small, close-knit, multi-lingual & multi-cultural team, the post holder will provide an outstanding level of customer service to The Myers-Briggs Company’s database of over 20,000 clients spread throughout the world.
- Be a customer service advocate and deliver a consistently high level of customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Build relationships with customers in order to identify further business opportunities.
- Understand the needs of our clients in order to provide a tailored service and a product which suits their needs.
- Inform the Head of Customer Services of any feedback received from clients, whether it is positive or constructive.
- Inform the Manager, of ways in which the service provided to clients can be improved to enhance service delivery.
- Ensure that Customer Support Performance is maintained above standards set (90% of calls answered within 20 seconds, Abandon rate.
- Ensure that all customer emails are responded to in a positive and professional manner within 24 hours.
- Support the online chat functionality and support customers with queries in a timely and customer focused manner.
- Provide a proficient and client-focused telephone service to existing, new and potential clients through inbound and outbound activity.
- Effectively handle client requests to ensure that they are dealt with as soon as possible.
- Check correct client details are held within our database, checking both delivery and invoice address for each order placed & the time by which receipt of the order is required (and preferred method of delivery).
- Accurately register customers and maintain customer records.
- Process orders, advising customers on topics of eligibility, stock, pack sizes, relevant alternatives or additions.
- Accurately register customers for workshops and maintain a high level of communication with the Practitioner Development Operations team.
- Work closely with The Myers-Briggs Company’s warehouse to support the fulfilment of customer orders.
- Provide support for the handling of returned goods and the raising of credit notes.
- Identify upskilling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Provide support to other areas of the business with warm outbound calling activities.
- Work co-operatively within the Customer Support team to promote and maintain a close-knit team, showing consideration for others and team spirit.
- Develop positive collaborative working relations with all employees of The Myers-Briggs Company.
- Play an active role as a team member of both Customer Support and of The Myers-Briggs Company; sharing information, offering ideas, making constructive comments and providing support to colleagues.
- Develop a full appreciation and understanding of The Myers-Briggs Company’s full range of client offerings as well as understanding internal processes and responsibilities.
- Develop understanding of The Myers-Briggs Company operating systems, warehouse, and stock control procedures.
- Attend qualifying workshops as agreed with the Customer Support Manager.
- Seek and exploit opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - start/finish times will be arranged on a rota basis and some flexibility will be required.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.