How this role fits into the businessThis role sits within Credit Control. This team/department contributes to the overall success of the business by collecting all due and overdue monies, ensuring positive cash flow levels of the business.
- Maintain a clean ledger by chasing outstanding customer debt by phone or email, responding to customer queries and requests and providing copies of documentation when requested
- Accurately process payments by cash, cheque and credit/debit card. Keeping the cheque log up to date & banking when necessary
- Set up & maintain customer accounts, managing customer credit limits and completing relevant supplier forms
- Build and maintain customer relationships with key contacts both internally and externally
- Monitor the credit balances on the ledger and review at least annually, refunding where necessary as soon as possible
- Maintain all email boxes and action within agreed SLAs.
- Daily running of all invoices and credit notes
- Preparation of adhoc reports from the ERP system as requested
- Preparation and processing of customer refunds & credit and re-bills
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.