How this role fits into the business
This role sits within Consultancy Operations team. This team contributes to the overall success of the business by ensuring the bespoke consultancy events run effectively, therefore promoting our tools and company as business psychologists.
- Provide efficient coordination services to clients and internal stakeholders surrounding consultancy events and projects from inception to conclusion
- Liaise with Project Managers to arrange travel, accommodation and venue requirements
- Responsibility for the assembly, packing and shipping of materials to be used in bespoke delivery as directed by the Project Manager
- Assist in the proof reading and formatting of client facing documents
- Take ownership of any client queries received, demonstrating flexibility in communication style and appropriate time management skills
- Prepare accurate invoices in accordance with OPP’s invoicing procedure, including chasing expenses and other costs where appropriate. Keeping a commercial mindset by minimising external spend.
- Act as key point of contact throughout the duration of a project, ensuring all information is correctly recorded and stored
- Carry out any other duties they may reasonably be required outside of typical business as usual.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.