How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the UK Sales team. This department contributes to the overall success of the business by developing and growing revenue.
- Work closely with both the Sales and Marketing teams with the focus on supporting sales activity across The Myers-Briggs Company Independent Consultant market segment
- Closely manage and develop the existing portfolio of clients who sit within the Independent Consultancy sector to meet annual sales targets
- To learn on the job about our core offering and products and services while creating set amount of opportunities each week, month and quarter in order to meet target objectives
- Generate appointments to engage with active clients and develop re-engagement plans for lapsed clients
- Complete post client meeting database entries and action any follow up for each meeting
- Use databases available to you to analyse and segment market spending patterns to look at up-selling and x-selling opportunities
- Liaise with the marketing team on tactical campaigns
- Create content for mailings to target groups as part of sales campaigns
- Provide support and follow-up to relevant marketing activities
- Maintain the CRM database, ensuring that information is up to date and robust
- Log relevant gaps in content and offerings to help inform and develop new product enhancements and content creation in order to grow sales for this territory
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - some adjustment to hours may be possible to accommodate those requiring flexibility.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.