How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the UK Sales team. This team has the largest revenue contribution to the overall success of the European side of the global business.
- To work in collaboration with the Key Account Director for the division, to drive sales revenue
- Closely manage, develop, and support new and existing clients by employing a client focussed approach to increase the value of the portfolio in line with the agreed annual sales plan
- Develop and implement account management strategies for all accounts within the portfolio that enable long term partnerships between the client and The Myers-Briggs Company
- Plan and manage own workload by prioritising opportunities to manage both long term portfolio development and being responsive in supporting clients and developing client relationships
- Attend at least 6 meetings per week and create meetings for future weeks with current and future clients
- Outbound follow-up on marketing campaigns and product promotions
- Create and manage pipeline of leads/quotes/prospects by monitoring and recording client activity accurately and consistently
- Qualify and develop incoming leads and new business opportunities from sources within and outside The Myers-Briggs Company
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis
- Salesforce CRM maintenance for records in sector, ensuring that records are up to date
- Identify and maximise opportunities for continuous professional development in order to act as a trusted advisor and solutions expert for clients within sector
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.