To generate, close and facilitate sales opportunities in the region spanning The Myers-Briggs Company’s full portfolio of product and client solutions. To provide support and follow-up to selected Myers-Briggs Company’s marketing activities and events.
To provide operational, sales and marketing support to The Myers-Briggs Company’s training partner in the Ireland region particularly in relation to training programmes.
How this role fits into the businessThis role sits within the UK/Ireland Sales team. This team/department contributes to the overall success of the business by developing and growing revenue.
- To work in collaboration with the Ireland Country Manager to drive sales revenue in the Ireland region.
- In partnership with the Ireland Country Manager, segment the Ireland region market and devise a strategic plan for regional sales growth.
- Outbound follow-up on marketing campaigns and product promotions.
- Create and manage pipeline of leads/ quotes/ prospects by monitoring and recording client activity in Ireland region alongside the Ireland Country Manager.
- Map clients and develop strategic account plans for accounts in Ireland region.
- Travel to visit clients as and when required in Ireland region as part of sales efforts.
- Qualify and develop relationships and opportunities and escalate to Ireland Country Manager where appropriate.
- Qualify and develop incoming leads and new business opportunities from sources within and outside The Myers-Briggs Company.
- To maintain regular phone contact with customers in defined area of responsibility, exhibiting service-centred approach and follow-up.
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis.
- Track customer buying behaviour (large product orders, frequency of training bookings, etc). Flag large sales or activities of interest to the Ireland Country Manager.
- Salesforce CRM maintenance for records in Ireland region, ensuring that records are up to date.
- Attend and support in-territory client events and conferences.
- Support debt and payment chasing, including unpaid training invoices and PO queries for specific clients within sector if required by our Credit Control team.
- Capturing competitor intelligence on behalf of Marketing.
- Gathering Ireland region market opinion on specific service-related areas.
- Provide ideas for service improvements.
- At the manager’s discretion and for specific clients; deliver OPPassessment tutorials; workshop attendance follow-up calls; fulfil orders and register and manage on-boarding.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.