To generate, close and facilitate sales opportunities in the region spanning The Myers-Briggs Company’s full portfolio of product and client solutions. To provide support and follow-up to selected Myers-Briggs Company’s marketing activities and events.
To provide operational, sales and marketing support to The Myers-Briggs Company’s training partner in the DACH region particularly in relation to training programmes.
How this role fits into the businessThis role sits within the Rest of Europe (ROE) team.
- To work in collaboration with the Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales and The Myers-Briggs Company’s DACH region partner to drive sales revenue in the DACH region.
- In partnership with the Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales, segment the DACH region market and devise a strategic plan for regional sales growth.
- Work with Marketing, Thought Leadership, Sales and the wider Myers-Briggs Company organisation to fully support and drive growth in the DACH region
- Outbound follow-up on marketing campaigns and product promotions. - Create and manage pipeline of leads/ quotes/ prospects by monitoring and recording client activity in DACH region.
- Map clients and develop strategic account plans for accounts in DACH region.
- Travel to visit clients on a regular basis in DACH region as part of sales efforts.
- Qualify and develop relationships and opportunities and escalate to Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales if appropriate.
- Qualify and develop incoming leads and new business opportunities from sources within and outside The Myers-Briggs Company.
- To maintain regular phone contact with customers in defined area of responsibility, exhibiting service-centred approach and follow-up.
- Provide sales activity reports & data analysis.
- Track customer buying behaviour (large product orders, frequency of training bookings, etc). Flag large sales or activities of interest to the Head of European Partner and Consultancy Sales
- Salesforce CRM maintenance for records in DACH region, ensuring that records are up to date.
- Attend and support in-territory client events and conferences.
- Work closely with our DACH partner based near Dusseldorf, Germany to provide them with operational support particularly with training programmes and converting client sales.
- Lead efforts in the region to maximise delegate participation of The MyersBriggs Company’s training programmes, delivered by our DACH region partner.
- Proactively collaborate with our DACH partner to maximise existing client relationships of both organisations and also to generate new clients for both organisations utilising The Myers-Briggs Company’s global client base.
- Support debt and payment chasing, including unpaid training invoices and PO queries for specific clients within sector if required by our Credit Control team.
- Capturing competitor intelligence on behalf of Marketing.
- Gathering DACH region market opinion on specific service-related areas - Provide ideas for service improvements.
- Provide ideas for service improvements.
- At the manager’s discretion and for specific clients; deliver OPPassessment tutorials; workshop attendance follow-up calls; fulfil orders and register and manage on-boarding.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.