How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the Sales Team and works in a discreet pod supporting a territory within the UK. This Sales team contributes to the overall success of the business by developing and growing revenue.
- Work in partnership with the sector field-based salesperson(s) to develop and grow the designated sector through consultative and where required, tactical selling.
- Qualify, develop and manage a pipeline of leads, quotes and prospects by monitoring and recording client activity in area of responsibility to meet specific targets and key performance indicators.
- Surface opportunities for face-to-face contact with clients for field-based salesperson(s) as appropriate.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients in your sector by regularly maintaining phone contact with customers to understand client needs and activity.
- Have accountability for developing and maintaining own product and service knowledge.
- Manage and maintain client records on the relevant business systems for existing and potential clients in sector. Recording activity to ensure that The Myers-Briggs Company can support customers effectively.
- Assisting other departments when needed, including supporting debt and payment chasing and covering Customer Support phone service
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.