How this role fits into the businessThis role sits within the Finance Team. This team/department contributes to the overall success of the business by the preparation of all financial reporting and completion of statutory obligations.
Financial Controls, Accounting and Transaction Processing
- Contribute to an efficient month end close process for UK and European operations
- Maintain effective system of controls to ensure that accounting records are complete, with all transactions accurately recorded and appropriately authorised
- Ensure all material general ledger balances are reconciled monthly
- Ensure foreign exchange transactions and translation gains / losses are fully accounted for monthly
- Preparation of annual budget in line with US requirements
- Preparation of forecasts when required
- Provide cover for payroll review when FC absent.
- Timely production of monthly management accounts working closely with FC to provide budget holders with accurate information
- Completion of tasks as set out in Asana
- Preparation of the US reporting pack
- Preparation of the monthly revenue estimate
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.