MBTI® Step II™ User's Guide
Practitioner’s Tool For Making The Most Of Step II™ Interpretations
Sharpen your Step II interpretation skills with this invaluable practitioner’s tool.
This essential MBTI Step II resource offers practical insights into administering and interpreting the MBTI Form Q assessment for maximum results.
The 120-page guide provides:
- New perspectives on personality type and the Step II approach
- Detailed practical advice that will enhance your work with clients
- An overview of the historical, theoretical, and practical contexts that underlie the Step II assessment
- Expanded information on each of the 20 facets, including how they are scored and interpreted
- Specific tips on how to administer the assessment, explain the results, and avoid misinterpreting the detailed information that the Step II tool provides
In addition to a new and improved design, this refreshed version also features updated MBTI language to help simplify type concepts, and updated references to the refreshed MBTI® Step II™ Interpretive Report.