Introduction to Type and Decision Making
How to make better decisions
This booklet uses type to help your clients become better decision makers.
Why it’s useful
Honing and upgrading decision-making skills can make the difference between becoming an industry leader or an also-ran. This booklet uses type to help your clients become better decision makers, as it:
- Describes how each preference influences decision-making style
- Explores how the preferences relate to five core decision-making processes
- Spotlights each type's decision-making strengths, challenges, and areas for development
- Provides a concise overview of decision-making skills and strategies and practical developmental tips for each of the 16 MBTI® types.
Who it’s for
Introduction to Type and Decision Making is for trainers and practitioners working with individuals to enhance business skills through effective decision making.
- Each MBTI type discussed in depth in relation to decision-making styles
- A brief introduction to preferences and type dynamics
- Understanding preferences and decision-making
- Case studies offering examples of effective decision-making processes
- Tips on enhancing decision-making techniques
- Tips on resources and further reading
Enhance your next decision-making training with these other resources