This product is also available in eBook format
Introduction to Type and Decision Making
How to make better decisions
This booklet uses type to help your clients become better decision makers.
Why it’s useful
Honing and upgrading decision-making skills can make the difference between becoming an industry leader or an also-ran. This booklet uses type to help your clients become better decision makers, as it:
- Describes how each preference influences decision-making style
- Explores how the preferences relate to five core decision-making processes
- Spotlights each type's decision-making strengths, challenges, and areas for development
- Provides a concise overview of decision-making skills and strategies and practical developmental tips for each of the 16 MBTI® types.
Who it’s for
Introduction to Type and Decision Making is for trainers and practitioners working with individuals to enhance business skills through effective decision making.
- Each MBTI type discussed in depth in relation to decision-making styles
- A brief introduction to preferences and type dynamics
- Understanding preferences and decision-making
- Case studies offering examples of effective decision-making processes
- Tips on enhancing decision-making techniques
- Tips on resources and further reading
Enhance your next decision-making training with these other resources