Available in (click for sample)
FIRO Business® Profile Report
The FIRO Business Profile Report provides a basic summary of the questionnaire results, based around the FIRO Business terminology of Involvement, Influence and Connection. It is useful in business settings for exploring communication and team building.
This report is part of the FIRO Business report family, which is designed specifically for use in the workplace, using business-focused language to describe FIRO theory and questionnaire results. The reports are designed for use with clients who want to understand their interpersonal relationships and gain an understanding of how they influence workplace behaviours.
The two-page FIRO Business Profile provides a basic summary of FIRO results and is useful in a range of business applications, such as communication workshops and teambuilding.
- Measures individuals’ interpersonal needs in two dimensions – how they express those needs to others, and how they want others to express those needs to them
- Provides a clear and concise description of results and how they affect clients’ interactions with their co-workers
The FIRO Business Profile Report contains
- A basic summary of FIRO Business results
- Expressed and Wanted interpersonal needs in the areas of Involvement, Influence and Connection
When to use the FIRO Business Profile Report
- Interpersonal development
- Team development
- Leadership development
- Improving communication
- In a packaged combination with the FIRO Business Leadership Report
This report can be ordered in English through OPPassessment.
New to OPPassessment? Find out how to register.