The purpose of the role is to provide a quality training program coordination service for participants and delivery teams.
1. Main Duties
- Provide a high-quality coordination service including liaison with trainers, venues, and couriers to ensure training programs run smoothly
- Act as a key contact for all clients attending training programs. Provide an efficient service, owning and responding to queries
- Ensure customers receive a high quality, professional pre to post training program experience
- Collate and distribute all supporting program documentation for customers and trainers, ensuring all administration is completed in a professional and timely manner with a key focus on attention to detail
- Oversee the administration of customer fieldwork and essays
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders in respect of key customer or program information
- Monitor and manage customers program qualification status
- Measure client satisfaction levels, reporting on issues adversely affecting customer relationships
- Provide office support and guidance to trainers, ensuring they are well equipped for training delivery
- Book accommodation and travel for trainers, effectively managing costs
- Complete financial investigations and reporting when required
- Contribute to training program reviews, compiling information and collaborating with training program (course) managers
- Undertake estimates of training expenses for the sales team to provide quotes for clients
- Ensure program coordination adheres to data protection rules
- Manage occurrences of training program transfers or cancellations and follow terms of business for training programs
- Support accurate billing to customers for any training fees .
2. Course Development
- Provide elements of reception cover (with the wider Operations team)
- Plan for and organise hand overs in the team for periods of absence
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post.
Out of hours work will be required from time to time. Travel is occasionally required to the hosting location facilities, country offices and for training.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - start/finish times will be arranged on a rota basis and some flexibility will be required.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.