How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the European Professional Services, Consultancy team. This team contributes to the overall success of the business through several streams of work. Our Consultancy team works with many of our clients (although not all) using the whole range of our assessments, this provides depth of insight for clients, value for their investment and also generates impactful case studies and submissions for industry awards. Our work is also used to capture client insights, keep the wider business connected to these business challenges and provide evaluation of an impact of our assessments and consultancy work.
- To design and deliver consultancy projects to high quality standards (without close supervision). Projects may include:
- Designing and delivering team development activities based around The Myers-Briggs Company’s assessment tools
- Designing and delivering development workshops for managers addressing issues such as building self-awareness, communication, change, conflict or leadership
- Delivering development coaching sessions to managers and leaders from all organisational levels
- Conducting follow-up action planning/Personal Development Planning sessions
- Working at all levels including senior management level in all aspects of talent management and development work
- Contributing to the design and delivery of leadership development programmes
- Delivering standardised workshops
- To effectively deliver all types of work outlined above in both in person and virtual formats
- To act as an effective project team member, managing own time such that work is delivered to the required quality standard, on time and such that profitability can be maximised, communicating actively with the project manager and other team members. Co-operating and supporting team members as appropriate.
- Manage projects effectively and without the need for supervision. Ensure that projects are delivered profitably and to an appropriate level of quality and that the client relationship is handled effectively in conjunction with the Sales team
- Working closely with the Consultancy Operations team, obtain suitable internal and Associate resource to deliver high quality service to the client
- Follow The Myers-Briggs Company’s/ clients’ project management processes including regular and timely monthly reporting, regular and accurate invoicing, informative post implementation review, incorporating client feedback and provision of feedback to Associates.
- To play an active role, in conjunction with the Sales team, in following up consultancy leads and winning work. Providing sound technical expertise and demonstrating interpersonal skill and professionalism in interactions with senior level client contacts (equivalent of HR Director level). Articulating with credibility the value added by working with The Myers-Briggs Company
- To take the lead in preparing proposals as required. Working closely with Consultancy Operations and the UK Sales Team to ensure pieces of work are accurately scoped and costed in a way that allows The Myers-Briggs Company to achieve the appropriate quality and to maximise profitability
- To follow internal business development processes effectively and encourage others to do the same
- Contribute to The Myers-Briggs Company’s marketing, contributing to articles / case studies, representing The Myers-Briggs Company at conferences.
- To train up to become a Lead Trainer on at least one of our training workshops and to deliver public an inhouse training as required.
- Speak to clients knowledgeably about The Myers-Briggs Company’s products and services
- Contribute to the development of new offerings and research, in line with The Myers-Briggs Company’s priorities.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.