How this role fits into the business:This role sits within the marketing programs team. The team contributes to the overall success of the business by executing programs that increase awareness of The Myers Briggs Company, generate new business opportunities and engage our existing clients. This person will be based in the oxford office working alongside other marketing professionals as part of a larger global marketing team
1. Marketing Automation Coordination and Support
- Work with Regional Marketing Managers to build, manage and optimize lead generation and nurturing programs that impact all stages of the buyer journey
- Build and deploy operational and survey-oriented campaigns
- Collaborate with team members to manage pre- and post-certification promotions including nurturing campaigns, geo-targeted emails, and the referral process
- Train and enable the sales team to use Marketo Sales insights functionality to aid prospecting efforts
- Create and implement standard operating procedures for Marketo; for example, naming conventions, reporting, campaign costs, file systems, etc.
- Create and maintain customized landing pages to support marketing automation efforts
- Provide technical support for regional marketing managers, ensuring all campaigns are of high quality and delivered on time.
2. Operations efficiency
- Own high-level reporting metrics vs established goals. Creating monthly reports to track performance
- Own the process of controlling email load and ensuring prioritization of campaigns
- Work with Professional Services and business analytics to define and manage the process of introducing new customers to our systems, ensuring data integrity and tracking is maintained at a high level
- Ensure the marketing team is aware of any changes to the Marketo instance including version updates and upgrades made by Marketo. Make recommendations to the Global Marketing Programs Manager about how to implement new functionality
- Work with Business Analytics team to maintain a high level of data integrity and ensure seamless integration between Salesforce and Marketo
- Stay on top of any new plug-ins or apps that Marketo or other vendors release that would add value to the company’s efforts. Evaluate and make recommendations on any additions to Marketo
- Create and maintain campaign and promotional source codes in the ERP system
- Work with and train regional team members to use Marketo according to agreed procedures to track ROI and success metrics for every campaign
- Work with outside agencies to ensure smooth integration of all inbound marketing efforts
Out of hours work will be required from time to time. Travel is occasionally required to the hosting location facilities, country offices and for training.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - start/finish times will be arranged on a rota basis and some flexibility will be required.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.