How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the UK Sales team. This department contributes to the overall success of the business by developing and growing revenue.
- To learn on the job about our core offering and products and services while creating valuable appointments for UK sales team
- To achieve activity targets (generating appointments and outbound phone calls) comprising contacting lapsed clients and engaging potential new clients
- To learn and then implement questioning strategies which then result in opportunity development
- Proactively call and engage with your target client base
- Help to further develop pioneering sales strategy to maintain and drive business growth
- To ensure database records are consistently up to date and accurate
- Follow up significant business leads; scope and qualify and if required (for consultancy projects) then pass on to specific sales team member
- Outbound follow-up on marketing campaigns/product promotions (when relevant)
- Create and manage pipeline of leads/quotes/prospects by monitoring & recording client activity
- Ensure that appropriate information is passed to each member of the sales team as part of sales handover process
- Carry out other such duties as may reasonably be required, commensurate with the grade of this post
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - some adjustment to hours may be possible to accommodate those requiring flexibility.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.