How this role fits into the business
This role sits within the Sales Team supporting a dedicated client division within the UK. This Sales team contributes to the overall success of the business by developing and growing revenue. It is the largest revenue generating portion of the European business.
- Works in partnership with the Key Account director to execute on the divisional strategy to meeting the sales targets for the quarter and budget year
- Qualifies, develops and manages a pipeline of leads, quotes and prospects by monitoring and recording client activity in area of responsibility to meet specific targets and key performance indicators
- Uses contact management system and data analysis to book and attend meetings (at least 6 per week to take place) within a defined segment of the client portfolio within the customer division
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients in your division by regularly maintaining phone contact with customers to understand client needs and activity
- Take accountability for developing and maintaining own product and service knowledge
- Manage and maintain client records on the relevant business systems for existing and potential clients with designated division. Recording activity to ensure that The Myers-Briggs Company can support customers effectively
- Assisting other departments when needed, including supporting debt and payment chasing and covering Customer Support phone service
- Work closely with the Marketing team on outgoing campaigns and follow up with clients post campaigns
- Provide sales activity and data analysis to sales management.
This job profile is current as at the date shown below. In consultation with the post-holder it is liable to variation by management to reflect or anticipate changes in or to the job. To view the full job description please click here.